Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MyCallPilot - webversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitrie1

Programmer
Jan 5, 2007
CA
I can get my voicemail via my phone. I can use callpilot desktop messaging through Outlook. But if I try to connect to call pilot via the web interface it tells me 'invalid credentials'. I can signon from another person's computer but nobody can signon from my computer.

I'm running Internet Explorer 7 and am guessing it's something in there but dont' know what.

I also run IE 7 and Firefox, and can sign into MyCallPilot from either application.

Invalid Credentials usually has to do with invalid VPIM Shortcut+Mailbox number and Password combination entered.

thanks. I entered what I was told to (1519255) - it worked the first day but never again. I saw a thread that talked about entering 9 for external - i'm not sure how to change my VPIM now though

the VPIM+your when combined should form your telephone number. I have never used a 9 as part of the VPIM.

What you enter must match (minus any overlap digits) what is configured in the CallPilot Manager under Messaging-->Message Network Configuration in the location configuration of the CallPilot server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back