Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MyCallPilot LDAP Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmac80

Technical User
Nov 8, 2006
US
I have been trying unsucessfully to get the MY CallPilot application running on an External IIS server or on the Call pilot server itself. I get the same error on both installations "Invalid Credential" whenever I try to go toe the Mycallpilot site. I have absolutely no problem logging into my email mailbox using desktop messaging. But I cannot access the mycallpilot url from there or from a browser window. I followed the setup step by step however I did not put in a VPIM shortcut. Is this required? Also is there an entry required in the outgoing smpt field in call pilot messaging? Any help is appreciated

Its been a while but I beleive I had to put the VPIM in to get mine to work. I just put in the first 2 digits of my exchange since we use 5 digit dialing and it made the email look like the 7 digit #.

JHenley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back