Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

My website refreshes twice when it is opened on any browser. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Dose

Programmer
Jan 22, 2024
PK
My website refreshes twice when it is opened on any browser. Can anyone help to solve this. Also, when I enable cache on my web then on loading it dosen't work well and many of animations are disappeared. I am using Wordpress. My web url is [URL unfurl="true"]https://digitaldose.org[/url]. Please suggest me solutions of these 2 problems!!

It loads once in my browser because I have JS turned off for unfamiliar web sites. Examine your JS.

You can also us the network tab in your browser's developer tools (F12) to see what's happening.

Have you tried different caching plugins to see if one works better? W3 Total Cache is very popular. You could also try deactivating plugins individually to determine if any specific one is interfering.

Check your theme and plugin files to make sure no additional scripts are running on the page load that could cause a refresh. To narrow it down, try disabling all plugins except essential ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back