Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

My page toolbar is gone...where did it go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leahloy1973

Technical User
Jul 15, 2004
US
The toolbar at the botton left of the program that shows all the pages you are working on and you click to move to a page is missing...any idea where it went? How do I get it back?

Thanks!!!

just go to window show tool bar don't worry I think everyone closes that accidentally from time to time.

John,

For the last month I have been having a similar problem. When I open PM 7.0 on my Home XP laptop, I will just barely see the tops of the page numbers of my publication. I have to maximize the window and tuck it up under the menus, then drag the bottom left-hand corner with the arrow so it can be seen. I have never had to do this before.

Oddly enough, it began after starting work on a yearbook from a school that I had never done before. I ran virus scan and found nothing. Also ran SpyBot and Adaware just for certain nothing like that was the cause and found nothing.

Here is the really weird thing. I minimized a window last night, and it parked itself beneath the Task bar where it could not be seen. I moved the Task bar to the left side of the screen revealing the hiding window. It was not totally minimized. It was the size of two postage stamps with the majority of the window off screen. Now I find that rather bizarre never having that happen before.

I will try to recreate it when I get home tonight and take a screen shot. Watch -- it won't work!

Thanks,

Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back