Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

My old CorelDraw Graphic Suite x4 worked with Windows 10 - but doesn't re-install now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadDisciple

Technical User
Aug 27, 2009
BE
Hello fellas.

I work with CorelDraw since late 90's. The last version I worked till now is CorelDraw Graph. Suite x4 which I had on Windows 7. When I installed Windows 10, CorelDraw x4 kept working just fine! But, as it had some issues with the Undo in 'Photio-Paint', and with 'Capture', I decided to re-install it. And I had the "stupidity" to uninstall it before re-installing. Then... it said it does not run on Windows 10 !!! Still, it WAS working on it ! So now I am in a "holding a lemon" situation ! A big part of my work is based on schedules made with CorelDraw. And I see plenty of BAD comments about ALL next versions. And the new 2020 version is extremely expensive for me, I am self-employed --- and I read bad comments about it too !!
So, is there any suggestion to save my CorelDraw Graphic Suite x4 from a drowning boat ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back