Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

My Lian Li PC-71 Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a different case or power supply. Check to make sure they fit before buying.

I know that the PC 71 (Black server case) mounts the PSU upside down on a ledge, so any dual fan PSU's have there intake fan pointing upwards, drawing the warm air from the top void of the case, this in itself isn't a particular problem just differant from the norm (facing down drawing warm air from CPU area) As far as I am aware this case does accomodate normal ATX PSU's, so what is it that doesn't fit properly?
Martin

Replying helps further our knowledge, without comment leaves us wondering.

According to Lian Li there are 3 different mounting plates for that particular case. try contacting them by email to find if they have the plate to fit your PS.

I found out what the solution is,if you turn the powery supply to face upside down and reverse the backplate it fits in using two screws out of 4,and lol franklin that Case and Power Supply together cost more than most Dell computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back