Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MY CCTV Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

shah68

IS-IT--Management
Dec 16, 2013
SA
I have cctv camera in one of my branch. I want to access it from Hq branch to see it. while web browsing i can access the camera and even i can ping it well but, when i am trying to access it with cctv software its not connection. my other branches camera are working well and I can access it. Can some one help me to resolve this issue please?

You want help with software you did not identify in any way?

How would anyone even know if they were an expert?

I tried to remain child-like, all I achieved was childish.

Tsar of all the Rushers

i do not want help with software because there is no problem with software.there is some other problem that I cannot understand because,

out side of my company network I can access the same cctv of same software but, inside of my company network I cannot access it.

Presumably your software uses a particular TCP port to manage the camera. Put your laptop on the same broadcast segment as the camera and try to telnet to the camera on that TCP port. Is it listening?

Maybe the camera isn't configured to listen on that port?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back