Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

My CallPilot - Transfer Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCC1Tech

Programmer
Mar 30, 2006
US
I have a CallPilot 100 version 3.0 with 3 unified messaging licenses (connected to MICS 4.1).

I have it working in Outlook 2003, but we are in a MS Exchange environment. They have an IMAP box in their Outlook right now to view the messages.

However, my users would like to have their voicemail sent to their Exchange mailbox or just to their email account which is then collected by the Exchange server.

We are using smart phones and would like to be able to use ActiveSync to grab their messages out of their email.

1. Is there a way to link to the user's Exchange mailbox to the CallPilot?

2. Is the way to accomplish this setting up My CallPilot and forwarding the mail to the email address of the user?

If My CallPilot is the way to go, where do I get the software?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

the software lic come from nortel via a nortel partner.. any good provider can order those, they come as keycodes.. although i haven't linked cp to exchange, the manuals say it can be done

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thank you for your reply. Just a clarification - Is the My CallPilot also a keycode?

I have the keycodes for the unified messaging seats. In fact, the unified messaging is working great in the IMAP format in Outlook.

Does anyone know how to link to Exchange?

Thanks!

The regular call pilot that goes with a PBX, Release 4.0 has a message forwarding rule in it that allows you to forward messages to an email account. This release has only been out for about two months and it is the first one that allows this particular feature.

I don't believe the 150's can do this feature yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back