Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

My Call Pilot web page problem, need critical message

Status
Not open for further replies.

km9v

MIS
Jan 11, 2011
US
The mycallpilot webpage I have set up won't display. I running CP 5 on a separate server. When I try to get to https//:nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn/mycallpilot I get the error:
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. In IIS, I try to browse the MyCallPilot page but I get: The page cannot be found. I'm running on Server 2003 R2 Std x64 with no other web pages installed. I'm certainly not an expert in IIS but it's very important that I retrieve a voice mail message off a mailbox b/c of a criminal investigation. I have the sheriff's dept & the Texas rangers breathing down my neck for this recording. Any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

So I'm assuming that you've had mycallpilot up and running on it's own server for some time? and it's worked fine in the past?

If you are on the console of the mycallpilot server can you open ?
if you can't, it could mean the server is improperly configured, or IIS, or the website is not running.

No, I've never had mycallpilot installed. I've Call Pilot on it's own server since 2007.

If you open the IIS console on the mycallpilot server, expand under the server name, and click on websites, do you see the default website in a running state?

If you've never had this working, then it's going to be very painful to attempt to make it work via a forum dialog....do you have vendor support for callpilot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back