Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

My call pilot help

Status
Not open for further replies.

targe96

MIS
Oct 15, 2009
US
I have recently installed desktop messaging to 5 of my locations but I am having a problem with the last one.
The configuration for CP server and my call pilot has been checked by several people.Both machines can ping each other. The issue is that when I enter a mailbox extension and password (which have been verified) I get message " Invalid credentials please check your settings and try again." I am not sure what else I can look at that would be causing this message.

I do not have VPIM set up at this siteor at some of the others and it has worked at the other sitesd with no VPIM

My equipment vendor was able to resolve the issue of access to my call pilot. I am now having issues with the message going to outlook. The rule is configured and turned on and the message goes to the voicemail box but does not forward to the outlook mailbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back