Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mxone 6.2: Unable edit SIP phone function /programming key via Mxone PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_007

Technical User
Jun 26, 2017
IN
Hi guys,

Need some help in Mitel Mxone 6.2 Provision Manager[PM]. I have installed Mxone 6.2 with few 6800 series SIP phones.
I am able to edit extension parameters via Mxone PM. But under SIP extension if I edit function keys setting like speed dial or configure DND key, its get updated on Mxone PM. After this if I check this at SIP phone end , still key show unprogrammed/vacant only.
I need to take web browser login SIP phone , then can edit prog. key setting.

One more info under Mxone PM--> Sub system setting ---> I have enter terminal password as 22222
But in Mxone system CPI it is mention we can access programmable key/DSS module via Mxone PM.

Anyone faced this issued & found the solution.

Thank you in advance.

Hi guys,

Need to add few information. Must be having issue with SIP phone config file. I have uploaded new config file now able to program SIP phone keys.
But MNS function is not working on SIP phone properly still now. But same is working from digital handset.
If have config MNS on SIP phone it can only speed dial the number enter in MNS, but monitoring & call pickup via MNS key is not working.

thank you in advance.

To get the MNS key working, some parameters in the configuration file have to be
enabled, see in the configuration file aastra.cfg/startup.cfg
It is possible to change the type of ring signal (periodic, muted, visual only etc.) for the
MNS key and it is changed from the PBX or from MX-ONE Provisioning Manager. The
default value is visual only. No settings for this can be done in the aastra.cfg/startup.cfg
file.

\Satellite1900

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back