Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MX-ONE TSE 5.0 Tenanting

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamizvendan

Technical User
Nov 12, 2011
IN
Hi,

I am trying to configure the Tenanting (Customer) option in one of the customer place.

I have configured analog & digital Extension customer 1 & 2 by using excuc & kscuc.

when i am trying to configure Dest with customer parameter it's says to create number series, but if i create number_series with customer 1 it's says invalid number.

i have checked the alex also for customer creation but simply they says to create roddi with cust parameter.

Regards,

Thamiz

Hi, there is no customer number in a number series. You create RODDI with cust, set DEST number type as ED and dial,

best parnum

Hi parnum, the copy of the documents I have for V5 (R6c,) which are quite old, does have an optional [customer] parameter in the number_initiate command.

I seem to remember reading that this was for future use when multi tennant is finally implemented properly in MX-One as opposed to the half a$$ed customer implementation of MD110. Perhaps it is this which tamizvendan is trying to use.

It would be quite difficult to program tenanting on a system that does not yet support tenanting, so yes probably trying to do something not yet possible, no cust in number analysis yet (If that is the way it will be done in future)

Best parnum

Hi parnum & himdp,

Thanks for your replay.

I got one working customer backup. I will try with the options and update.

Regards,

Thamiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back