Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MVC2050

Status
Not open for further replies.

aramirez148

Technical User
Apr 16, 2003
US
anyone had an opportunity to install or demo the MVC 2050 client on any devices. We are trying out the client on a Motorola MC35 with Windows Mobile 5 and it seems to work OK but the client will only work thriugh the speaker of the device because ther is not a wired headset connected to it. I would think that somewhere out there someone has had success with using bluetooth and this client or at least this client and the device working more or less like a phone and not working through the speakers. I would love to hear from anyone who has had experience with this client. Thanks in advance.

Andy Ramirez
NNCSS BCM 3.0

What thaaa????

It's pointless to expect the 2050 to work with windows mobile through the earpiece.

Nortel probably really really wants you to use their MMC 3100.

That works great with a windows mobile phone, but it wants sip so I couldn't use it the way I had my MVC 2050 working (IP). It also says it requires a CS1000 5.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back