Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MV_IPTel Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

G3rtech

Technical User
Mar 7, 2003
US
I just installed MV_IPTel on my linux box. DHCP and file downloads all work great. The only issue I can't figure out is with my MV_Manager web-page will not let me log in. My .ini file states user: mvuser and pass: Avaya1. The only thing I can figure is the Apache Server isn't configured correctly. Anyone have any ideas?

I get an error in the httpd error_log that states I'm trying to speak HTTP to a HTTPS port?? Ugh! I have my phones downloading perfect using HTTPS. Does this mean I need to get rid of HTTP? IF so how? Thanks..

Try logging into the program using your Linux username and password. Then if you can get in with that, you should be able to change the login password in the program.

Thanks for the response. I gave that a try and it didn't work. I just installed webadmin on my linux box. This is a great monitor tool. I hope it will reflect an error that I made. Still looking!!!

Ok problem is resolved. I did not have PostgreSQL installed. Also disabled SELinux and all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back