Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mutlti-device Suite Member Active feature Make Busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawaii5O

Programmer
Feb 24, 2010
US
3300 MxeIII Hotel is using Multi-device suite SIP phones for Guest rooms. Each room has 2 phones, Bedside and bathroom. The Bedside phone does not ring when calling the Room Pilot number. Active feature on the Bedside phone is "Make Busy". What would cause the make busy and how to I deactivate the feature. I have tried deleting and recreating the Guest room, Suite and extension. Any suggestions would be helpful.

I think you would need to dial the make busy cancel feature access code from the phone. I would check to see if thee values for set and cancel are in the FAC form. If you have remote access, and know the sip password used by the phone, you could change it and use a softphone to clear the feature then return it's active value.

And god help you if the phone was moved from a different port on the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back