Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Music Route Issue 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

proactiv

IS-IT--Management
Sep 4, 2003
US
I have a strange problem which I hope someone can shed some light on what could be missing.

We have two music sources one for our main applications which works flawlessly. I have built a seperate music system for our international customers so they won't hear an English music recording.

We have Symposium which controls the call flow, I have built a music route in symposium so symposium can access the route. If we call internally to the queue we get the music, but if we call from outside we get silence.

Any ideas would be greatly appriciated.

did you allow that music route to be played on the incomming route that ths call is on?

I am not using the music to place callers on hold so I do not have music set on the route level. I only want music playing on the queue when waiting.

I however did set the music on the incomming route for testing purposes and still silence.

Do you have a multigroup machine? You would need a conf pack assigned in each group for the new music source if you are not using music broadcast.

Wow I didn't think that applied to external trunks but I added a conf pack to the group accessing the music.

It worked thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back