Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Music on Hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

IWIF

MIS
Apr 9, 2003
US
I just installed a Miran card and need to change over to the new music route. Our current route is currently playing (Muzak). Aside from the music route on my Route Data Block trunks, Symposium and its DFDN queues where else do I need to change routes? In Ld 15 FTR MUS= NO, does this prevent internal (extension to extension) music on hold? Sorry for the rudimentary questions, been a long time since I messed with music routes..

Robert

what is the new Miran route? You'd want to change each route to that number, that has music on it

The old route is 16, the new route is 18. From my list in the first post, are these the only places that I need to change to the new route number? And a clarification on LD 15 FTR MUS=0

for MUS, you need to answer yes, next prompt will be MRT, you have to enter the music route info there, otherwise as long as the Miran is all set up, that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back