Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Music on Hold How to question

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvayaHelp

Programmer
Dec 16, 2003
CA
I have a G3r8 presently connected to a radio station. This was installed before my time. The quipment belongs to the said radio station and we are looking at replacing it with an MP3 player.

I have an "On Hold Plus 6000:platinum series" and I want to install it myself. Can anyone help me here? I have never done this before. Please note that this is not a second MoH but it is replacing the existing Radio Station configuration.

Thank you

Self taught on S8700 & S8710 v2.2/CMIV/Octel 250/CMS v12/Intuity AUDIX/IP Agent/VoIP/Programming
==========================================================
Does anyone have a quarter, I need to make a phone call?

Can you connect it to an analog port? You'll also need volume control...

PS.
I believe the radio station as an MOH source is an FCC violation unless you have written consent to rebroadcast their signal

Thanks,
CJH

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

what ever connects to the radio connect it to the MP3. It is only 2 wires.

Hey thanks phoneguy55, I figured that is what someone would say. I'll let you know if it is successfull.

Thanks

Self taught on S8700 & S8710 v2.2/CMIV/Octel 250/CMS v12/Intuity AUDIX/IP Agent/VoIP/Programming
==========================================================
Does anyone have a quarter, I need to make a phone call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back