Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple Voicemails linked to one phone-Allworx 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhuigenbos

Technical User
Mar 8, 2017
CA
We are on the Allworx phone system, model number 9204G. We each have our own extensions that are linked to our handsets (ext. 2##) We have recently created an Absence Reporting Line extension (ext 222) but we don't want to link it to a particular phone; however we have to check it multiple times a day because we have no way of knowing if there is a message on it unless we check it through the backdoor.

Is there a way to have one or multiple phones MSGS button light up when that ext has a voicemail?

I would suggest to call your vendor about setting up notification by email perhaps.

Add me to LinkedIN

**New Allworx Forum**

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Have you found a solution yet?

How are you using your four buttons? If you are not using all of them, then one can be assigned to "Messages" and then choose the voicemail user. When a new message arrives, that button will light up.

Hope this helps.

Sorry, no I have not solved it but am going to try Tripp's advice. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back