Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple User Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRB548

Technical User
Feb 4, 2003
GB
Can anyone help?
I work for a school and I'm looking for an easy way to be able to create multiple users into Win2K AD. Ever school year we need create 200 users, shared folders, map H drive and enter profile details.

Has any one found anything shareware/freeware that can do this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi

I am using a program that is on resource kit thats named addusers.exe I use that to set login,password, homeshare folder etc from an text file. Check and search for addusers.exe so will you get information about the text file and how to use it.

Best regards Dth71

Also, on the Resource Kit is CreateUsers.vbs. That one has more AD options.

AJ
SA
HS

Thanks for your help but since I added this question I have purchased as copy of ADMWIN. Website is
This program is very useful once you grasp the scripting techniques used. I purchased this for myself and I am allowed to use this program where ever I go for my use only, which is good if you intend to go to other sites to create users etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back