Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MULTIPLE tABS IN EXCEL 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Programmer
Oct 4, 2012
US
HELLO,

anybody know how to export crystal report into multiple tabs excel sheet.
I am using CR2011.
Thanks in advance.

It is not possible with out of the box CR. We were looking into purchasing a third party software that would save into multiple tabs. I do not have the name of the product.

Take a look at VisualCUT from Millet Software. I haven't used that particular feature, but I have used the software, and I am pretty sure it will do what you want.

Also, has a list of third party products and what they do so is also worth a look.

Cheers
Pete.

Crystal reports cannot export to multiple worksheets but almost any of the 3rd party viewers on the market is able to do this.
Here is a link to a pdf file which shows some of the viewers available on the market:
If you have a choice and you can create the report in SSRS then you can export the report to multiple worksheets without 3rd party tools.

Viewer, scheduler and report manager for Crystal reports and SSRS.
Send your report everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back