Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple SQl's - Dashboard Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

kichu1

Programmer
Jan 14, 2005
US
Hi all,
I was trying to create a New Analytic in DashBoard manager using the option "Query on Univerese". I picked up two measures from two different Fact Tables which is covered by different context in the universe. This throwed me an error message "Multiple SQl's were generated : no data cube could be created". If my understanding is correct it has a limitation on generating multiple sqls in the dashboard manager.But I am sure there is a work around for that.Can any one please help me on this.

Also I need to create a graph in dashboard manager which shows

2 measures - 1) sales 2) Budget
1 Dimension - Region (Values can be singapore, USA, canada etc.)

Now in my univerese these are properly defined and I already have these two measures and this dimension.
Now My question is if I dont select the option "Query on Univerese" should I create this metrics again in the Dashboard manager, if so How will I bring this dimension into the report?.
Can any one help me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back