Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple server application access (new to citrix)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brichr

MIS
Feb 17, 2003
US
I have one server farm 4.5 version, and two citrix servers. Both server are in an AD domain. Domain\Users group is part of the Remote Desktop Users group on each local citrix box. One box is in atlanta the other is in austin.

I have notepad in a folder called Atl Apps associated to the atl citrix server, and notepad in a folder called aus apps associated with the aus citrix server.

I want my Domain\Users to be able to see both folders atl apps and aus apps so they can choose which one they want to run.

Right now what happens is that my users either see Atl Apps or Aus Apps but not both. I have no proble launching the apps in either folder so I think my user assignments are all fine.

Can someone please help me out?

brichr,
Make sure that you have domain\users in both published applications. I don't know what type of security you have on the published application. You can check by launching the AMC and right-clicking on the applications and checking the users information.

Hope that helps.

When I click to add users from my domain I get this error Read Users Failed, Could not get users.

Do you know what causes that?

Thanks for the tip. My problem was that I was adding Remote Desktop users to all the applications instead of Domain\Users.

Thanks for letting me know Enigma99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back