Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

multiple reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgmin

Programmer
May 20, 2005
US
I am using Crystal XI. I have a parameter where you can select a provider from a list of 200. Currently services are going in and printing each provider out individually. Is there a way to print multiple reports at once? My report has 20 subreports on it, so if I use multiple selection in the parameters, it prints out the first subreport for all providers, then the next one, etc.

What I need is to be able to print out the entire report (all 20 subreports), for one provider, then have it start the report over and print the next provider, etc.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

lgmin

Sounds like all you need is to group the main report by provider, link the subreports by provider code, and place them in the Group Header of Footer (so within each provider you get the subreports with the information for that provider).

Cheers,
- Ido

Visual CUT & DataLink Viewer:
view, e-mail, export, burst, distribute, and schedule Crystal Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back