Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

multiple queries on a report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marct

Programmer
Apr 6, 1999
US
Hi,<br><br>I need to make a report that contains results from more than one query, but I can't seem to get it to work right.&nbsp;&nbsp;Could someone please tell me how to set the form up to run two queries, or using VBA, or however it needs to be done?<br><br>Thanks in advance for any help.<br><br>-Marc

Well it sounds like you may simply need to go to a new report in Design View-no record source. Then add a subreport and base it on your first query. Then add a second subreport and base it on a second query. All of the information will not be related but from your post you didn't say how it fits together. If this does not do what you expect post again with more info.

Or, if you mean the data needed for each row comes from several queries, you could build a query based on other queries and base the report on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back