Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple Powerpoint Sessions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlee1

MIS
Mar 28, 2003
GB
Afternoon All

I am wanting to run a Powerpoint presentation on 2 monitors from the same PC. Is this possible? If so, how?

I have seen its possible to edit a presentation and see the results at the same time, but I want to show the full presentation on 2 screens. If anyone can give a definitive answer either way please it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for the response, but I have the 2 monitors working off 2 graphics cards already. I have the split screen working peachy. What I want to do is run 2 sessions of Powerpoint at the same time, 1 on each screen. This is where I am stuck, as PP only appears to allow me to run 1 window.

I have tried PPS presentations as well, but I can't seem to get them windowed. They appear to be full screen or nothing. I am following a lead on screensavers though, so this may be a tweakable option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back