Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple photos and info on pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

andypet

Technical User
Mar 27, 2002
US
I have a situation where I need to put multiple pictures, with descriptions below each one, on several pages in a site I'm working on.

These pictures would then have a link to them that would take the viewer to more specific information about each individual picture.

What would be the best way to do this? There would be some updating of the images and info every so often also.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Andy

Using asp will allow you to update details The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

Hi Andy!

ASP or any other server-side scripting technology is a good idea but if you are not familiar with it yet (or just don't want to use it) I'd recommend you to try DW's feature Create Web Photo Album (Commands > Create Web Photo Album...). It's not as flexible as ASP but it's much faster and easier! Good Luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back