Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple pages from one prompt

Status
Not open for further replies.

dankeir

Technical User
Apr 23, 2010
US
I have a prompt that accepts multiple selections, let's say a user picks sports teams for example.

I would like to display one page on the report for each sports team the user selects.

For instance, if they choose 4 sports teams, the report would be 4 pages long. Each page has multiple lists and graphs.

Does anybody know the easiest way to accomplish this?

Right now I have one query with a multi select parameter for the prompt (used for the prompt page), and the other queries have a single select prompt (use for my data page). But i'm not sure how to relate the two.

Thanks so much for any ideas.

Maybe use the paramweter values to create sections then apply page breaks to these..

Should work

Pagebreaks in Report Studio are handled through adding a pageset under the page. The pageset then has to be associated with the query that holds the dataitem where you want to break against. Details are in the user guide..

Ties Blom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back