Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple-page Report - bottom line cut-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterLu

MIS
Jun 11, 2003
US
Hi

I have a report that is basically like a Member Profile Report print-out. The left side has all the column headings (or "questions") followed by their "answers" on the right side.
Name: Jane
Address: 1234
Comments: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah

For each individual, it prints out the entire report on 2-3 pages. Because the memo fields can "grow" vertically (such as "comments"), each report is different in length and cuts off at the bottom of the page at a different place (where it continues on to "page 2") for each individual's report (in print/preview).

Is there a way to start the last line on a new page and prevent the last line at the bottom from being cut off?

I hope I've explained this clear enough... I think it's probably something very simple, but I just can't figure it out. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!!!!

MasterLu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back