Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple Midi files on autoplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

becky

Technical User
Jul 18, 2000
US
I want to play a midi file upon my page opening, don't want to continually replay the same song, but would like a longer period of music than the one midi file provides.&nbsp;&nbsp;Can anyone tell me how to write the code to play multiple files, one after the other without involving the user?&nbsp;&nbsp;My code with the one midi file follows below.<br>Thanks,<br>Becky<br><br>&lt;embed src=&quot;ioi.mid&quot; width=120&nbsp;&nbsp;height=67 autostart=true loop=false align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;<br><br><br>

Well the really simple way to do it (I could rack my brains, but things get complicated *smile*) is to add your MIDI files together into one larger MIDI file... There are plenty of shareware MIDI editing files all over the web if you're not interested in buying a full-fledged MIDI application. If you can't find anything out there... let me know via email. Best of luck! <p>Liam Morley<br><a href=mailto:lmorley@wpi.edu>lmorley@wpi.edu</a><br><a href=] :: imotic :: website :: [</a><br>"light the deep, and bring silence to the world.<br>
light the world, and bring depth to the silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back