Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple LAN Side and Internet Side Interfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTuo

MIS
Jun 28, 2004
US
I have a situation where I have some Checkpoint/Nokia firewalls that run OSPF as is the entire network and I want to specifically direct traffic from one internal interface to a specific external interface. eg. 10.55.0.1 is the internal Lan, and I want to Nat that traffic to go out 166.167.233.141? In the same box, I'd like to take another lan address of 10.31.111.1 and direct its traffic specifically out 167.166.242.217. Both networks are running inside my building and that means I'd have two LAN side interfaces and two WAN side interfaces. Can anyone give me some examples of how to make this work? Be aware that OSPF is running in the firewalls, routers and routing switches.

As another example, I have some compaq firewalls running NT4 with checkpoint NG that I need to do the same thing with. Any assistance someone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back