Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple forms and or Frams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UMPADev

Programmer
Aug 25, 2005
US
Hello,

I am new to working with C++Builder and would like to know where I can find more in depth information on using multiple forms and or frames. I am trying to write an APP that will have a login window and then give that use the utilities they need. From what I can tell the login window will be one form that requests the userid and password. The app will check that information and open a new form that will have from what I can tell a frame that will allow the user choose what they want to do.

I have taken a basic online class on C++ with C++Builder from the local Community College but that did not go into multiple forms or frames.

Thanks for the help

Did you get the Developer's Guide that came with the compiler? It will also be in your help files. In chapter 8, Developing the application user interface, you will find the basics for using multiple forms. It's really not very hard.

When you get stuck, post back here.

James P. Cottingham
-----------------------------------------
[sup]I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229![/sup]

James,

I got a Quick Start Guide that is not the Developer's Guide. Guess I better find a copy of that quick! Thanks for the quick tip..

I know RTFM ;-) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back