Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple Domain on Domino 5 \ BES 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonrm

IS-IT--Management
Oct 18, 2002
GB
Hi guys,

I have a Domino 5 environment and have BES 4.0 on the primary LN Domain. If a user from a Non-primary domain sends an email from their Blackberry, the internet address attached to that email is incorrect and the recipient cannot reply. For example, when sending an email from the handheld the internet address sent to the recipient would be "User/OU/OU/O@primarycompany.com" rather than "user@nonprimarycompany.com". This effects every Blackberry user that isn't from the primary domain.

If a user sends from their Notes client then the internet address sent is correct - it is only if they send from the BlackBerry handheld AND they are in a non primary domain. Primary domain users send the correct internet address from their devices.

I have checked the Global domain documents and people documents as well just to be on the safe side but cannot see an issue with them.

Any help greatly apppreciated on this one. Thanks :eek:)

I've discovered that this is a known issue which is planned to be fixed in version 4.1

I'm in the same situation!

It was supposed to be in 4.0 ...then 4.0.2 ...now 4.1. If anyone has fixed this please let us know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back