Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple DN's for single mailbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

samorse

Vendor
Mar 12, 2007
US
I am trying to have 4 DN's cover to 1 mailbox on a Call Pilot 201i in an Option 11C. I have deleted the mailboxes for these 4 DN's and created the single mailbox, added the DN's, but this is not working. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Are the DNs on 4 separate phones? 4 DN's on the same phone? or what?

What happens when you call those DNS and with a Forward no Answer and Hunt scenario for all 4 numbers? (this way you can find out if they are getting to the Mbox in the first place...) You might have the Mbox setup correctly but the Phones are not getting the callers there....

The 4 DN's are on seperate phones, the first extension worked. We discovered the other 3 DN's were still in a SD list in Call Pilot. We removed them and it is now working.
Thanks.

What version of Call Pilot? I don't think Multiple DN worked until 5.0 - I know it wasn't there in 2.02. I have tested and it does work in 5.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back