Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple data points issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

kheri

Programmer
May 18, 2016
US
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help with this issue, its driving me crazy!!

I have 3 data points that I want to display on a graph that is pulling from a report. I have first(datapoint), max(datapoint) and i want the second datapoint that follows the first ..... so I want:
datapoint1
datapoint2 (which is 48-72 hours after the first one)
datapoint100 (last one available)

I have two variables for determining the 48 hour and 72 hour.
=RelativeDate([InitialDate]; 1) <----InitialDate is min(date&time)
=RelativeDate([data].[Date & Time]; 3)

Then i have it determining if it qualifies as "Initial" (min), "48 Hour" or "Recent" (max).
=If([data].[Date & Time] = [InitialDate]) Then "Initial" ElseIf [data].[Date & Time] = [Recent] Then "Recent" ElseIf [data].[Date & Time] Between ([48Hr] ; [72Hr]) Then "48 Hour"

The problem that I am having is that there can be multiple datapoints between 48 and 72 hours and I only want the first one. No matter how many variables I have tried it just doesnt want to show me only the second one. I'm sure there is a simple way to do this but it just hasnt come to me! Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back