Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple Charts In a Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

adeorkim

Technical User
Oct 23, 2001
AU
I have posted this on the general discussion forum , I didnt realise there was one here for reports .
Hi , I have a crosstab query that has a date parameter input " Between [ Start Date ] And [ End Date ] " also set up the query parameters .
When I try and create a report and insert more than one graph using this query , it prompts me more than once , up to 6 times for 4 graphs ?? But a standard query dosent , because of the nature of the table, I have to use a crosstab to seperate the parameters.
Can anyone help I want to produce a report with 4 graphs linked to the same crosstab and pick the date range once .
Regards
Adrian

You should create an unbound form to "capture" the date range then use the controls on this form as the criteria for your queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back