Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple Charts In A Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

adeorkim

Technical User
Oct 23, 2001
AU
Hi , I have a crosstab query that has a date parameter input " Between [ Start Date ] And [ End Date ] " also set up the query parameters .
When I try and create a report and insert more than one graph using this query , it prompts me more than once , up to 6 times for 4 graphs ?? But a standard query dosent , because of the nature of the table, I have to use a crosstab to seperate the parameters.
Can anyone help I want to produce a report with 4 graphs linked to the same crosstab and pick the date range once .
Regards
Adrian

Hi , I have a crosstab query that has a date parameter input " Between [ Start Date ] And [ End Date ] " also set up the query parameters .
When I try and create a report and insert more than one graph using this query , it prompts me more than once , up to 6 times for 4 graphs ?? But a standard query dosent , because of the nature of the table, I have to use a crosstab to seperate the parameters.
Can anyone help I want to produce a report with 4 graphs linked to the same crosstab and pick the date range once .
Regards
Adrian

well..this is a common problem which i never got over...but what i do is to open the report through a form and write my query like

Where StartDate between Forms!MyForm!StDate and Forms!MyForm!EnDate

If u'll open the report through parameters passed in form it will not ask u again.

Cheers!
Aqif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back