Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple call handling while logged into 2 queues

Status
Not open for further replies.

kempy4321

MIS
Sep 16, 2004
US
The majority of our CSRs have the button sets for 2 queues on their phones. I've been playing around with multiple call handling and was going to activate it on the hunts that they use. The problem I ran into though is that if I have MCH turned on for these hunts, they can only be logged into one of their queues at a time. Is there a way to get this feature to work for those agents that sometimes have to be logged into multiple queues?
Thanks!

If you do not have EAS/Skills based routing, they need an "Auto In" button for each queue.

I apologize but I am trying to find out something not related to this post but your post on buying BCMS Dongles?
Did you ever find a reseller? I am trying to find 5 client license. Thanks and again I apologize!

Sunsitter- I haven't been able to find anyone selling the BCMS dongles. They have to be out there somewhere I'm sure, but I haven't heard from anyone.

Toni- We do not have EAS. The stations are setup with auto-in buttons for each of the queues they have the buttons for already. If they're logged in to one queue already as soon as they hit the log in button they get waved off.

Kempy, I think you will also need an AUX button for each queue - I think that is why you are getting wav-off tone...

Toni- Each queue on the phone is already setup with a LogIn, AutoIn, Aux, and LogOut buttons.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back