Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple aut-msg-wt keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGremlins

Technical User
Jan 7, 2003
CA
Switch Type is a Definity G3si, voicemail is Audix 4.4.
Agent Set types Call Master 3 & 4

I currently have 47 agent sets configured with multiple appearances of aut-msg-wt keys for their queue mailboxes. There are 32 agents each displaying 7 queue mailboxes.
15 other agents each displaying 2 queue mailboxes.

I performed a search on this web site for "message waiting". Some of the responses stated that you can only have 16 appearances of the aut-msg-wt key, I have 32 appearances of "aut-msg-wt 5308". And a complete total of 237 aut-msg-wt keys programmed to 47 agent sets.

Right now I have activated 12 new agent sets on Call Master 4s and I am unable to add multiple "aut-msg-wt" keys. I need to have 4 queue mailboxes appear on each of these sets. I can add each one individually, but not more than one.

I checked the agent station configuration, the new agents are basically the same as the existing agent sets. Agent profiles are basically the same, Phantom extension for the mailboxes are configured the same, Mailboxes in Audix are programmed the same.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back