Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple ACD Queues on our 1150 phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollandho

MIS
Jun 8, 2006
CA
Hello All: My scenario is - Avaya Succession 7 (formerly CS1000E) and Nortel Contact Center manager 6 and we are currently using an offsite call center. We have a 413 queue which is set up that if no-one logs in to it, the calls go to our offsite center. In emergencies, our agents can log in and then the calls are diverted to us first and then back to the offsite call center if longer than 30 seconds in the queue. We also have a 510 queue which is becoming our primary queue, but still different from our 413 queue. But we still want the ability to be able to log in to the 413 queue when emergencies dictate this.

I have read some older posts that seem to indicate that we can do this with our current hardware. Can we insert in Contact Center Manager some kind of scripting that would recognize one login id versus another login id. Example - I log in with 1110 for the 510 queue but I log in with 1111 for the 413 queue. Also can I have 2 ACD queue keys - a 413 and a 510 or would i just have one acd key for both logins.

Or can I have someone edit the Contact Center script and flip a number or setting that would direct all 413 queue calls to us first and then 510 queue calls. When the emergency is over, that person would flip Contact center back to only the 510 queue.

I am just asking questions here. Any suggestions or reccomendations would be greatly appreciated

Thank you in advance

You can only put one queue key per phone. However in Contact Center, you can build 2 seperate logins for the same user, one goes to the first queue calls, the other to the second queue calls, using skillsets to set it up correctly. The user then logs in to the right queue and takes calls. they can then log out and log in to the other queue if needed.

To Trvlr1: Thank you for this. You have confirmed what we hoped was the right answer. Saves us approx $80,000.00 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back