Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple Access to the Voice Item

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelter6

Technical User
Mar 18, 2014
JP
I created a voice item in the Application Builder for our Opt11c, and looks like it's working fine, but I recently noticed that if the first caller is still on the voice item, second caller has to wait the first caller’s item choice. Once the first caller was successfully transferred to other line, second caller can make his choice then. Is this normal?? This is very simple phone tree; there're only main menu and few call transfer boxes. Is there anybody who have done this issue before? Thank you for your assistance!

What do you mean "second caller has to wait"? What happens when the second caller tries to press a key?

Thank you for response. When second caller press a key, it doesn't happen anything, just press sound.

If the caller can get to the menu then it should respond to digits if they are valid. Not sure why that would happen. The only suggestion I have would be to reboot the CallPilot. Wouldn't hurt to run the Config Wizard first (without applying any changes) to reflash the DSPs.

I see. That might work... I will try to reboot CP server and see what happens. Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back