Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multi tenant system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deales

Technical User
Oct 3, 2002
US
Could someone give me some ideas on a multi tenant solution. I have a law office customer that shares his suite with other lawyers each want to appear like they own the system with there own auto-attendants and operators and day/night functions. This customer is a pain so i need asystem that will flow without too much creative programming! Thanks for any info

nortel meridian/succession will give you multiple tennants

or use a platform like cisco/I3 that you can program in call flows to mimic a multi tennent system

"Empowered, embattled, embittered - what am I?"

What system do they have working now, you may be able to add a third party VMS to do the job.

Mitel's SX-200 will give you up to 25 tenants. The biggest problem when it comes to tenanting is voicemail as they do not always have abilities for seperate company greetings.

The Comdial DX80 will allow up to 3 tenants & seperate port/trunk greetings. I installed this system for a lawyer that has 2 companies and he couldn't be happier with it. . Small Business , DX80

i've done 3 tenants on a sx-200 w/ a vsr covoice. if you have big enough voicemail, you can make vm ports in different tenants & hunt groups. the only trouble we had was callers would navigate through the voicemail from one tenant to another. so i made an extn for each customer to transfer 'lost' callers.

Nec Pabx ivs2000 ,IPS have 64 TENNANTS. A lot more flexable than Nortel or Mitel for individual tennant number plans and LCR FOR out going calls on certian trunk Routes.

You could also go with a Avaya Magix system and use a Key Voice platform for voice mail. It will basically give you unlimited seperate auto attendants.

Check out the Panasonic TDA30/100/200
Up to 8 Tenants inbulit DISA (with extra Cards)
easy to program
Very flexible to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back