Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multi-site conference/transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkrisher

IS-IT--Management
May 18, 2009
US
Is there a way to transfer a call onto two H.323 trunks at the same time? Here is the scenerio. I receive a 9-1-1 call at the Police Dept. The policy for the City is that ANY accident has to have Medical and Fire Departments dispatched at the same time. I have IP Incoming/Outgoing Trunks set up at all three BCM 400 4.0 sites. I need the trunk at Medical center and Fire Dept to ring at the same time when I conference them in with the 9-1-1 caller.

I don't know if there is a way to route to 2 outgoing trunks at the same time. These are NOT dialtone lines but DID /loop start lines. We also refer to them as "Ringdowns".

Another possible method is map an incoming trunk from one site on the system as well as an outgoing trunk to the other site?

The tough one is that we would like, even though Medical has picked up, it to ring at Fire as well until someone picks up.

Kind of like Site A auto-conference site B&C into the call or Site A conferences in B and B automatically conferences in C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back