Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multi Select List Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdulac

MIS
Jan 5, 2002
US
Ok all I'm looking for is a simple step by step on setting up a multiselct list box in Access 2003. I can't beleive this isn't a built in option or am I missing something? Its a simple text field with a list of different states but I have to be able to choose more than one state per employee. TIA.

Hello:

Merely drop your list box on your form and in the properties section for Multi select, pick, None, Simple, or Extended.

Regards
Mark

Thanks. I haven't worked in Access in soo long. Now how do I report on this. I quickly just ran a report and it list the whole list on each field.

It looks like I am having problems selecting the values for this field. I highlight the values for a particular record I want but if I go back to that record the fields are no longer highlighted. Is there something else I have to do to select the values or is there something else I need to set in the Properties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back