Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

multi row tabs 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhuffst

Programmer
Jun 23, 2003
US
I have a form that has many tabs so I selected
Multirow = Yes
Style = Tabs
Use Theme = No
Fixed Width = 1
Fixed Height = .7

My form will eventually have 11 tabs so I would like the tabs to be on 2 rows.
Currently I can add the tabs without issue but when I run the form, they are still on one single row.
Does anyone else know what I need to check?
( have seen posts about the theme and multirow settings and I've verified the settings)
Thanks
Lhuffst

Update: I resized the form again and it did shift the tabs to 2 rows but it looks very clunky.
Right now the tabs look like big squared blocks. Is there anyway to smooth these out to rounded edges?

Can you post an image of a single row view, to show the tab format you would like? May use Tinypic.

I've attached the tab layout. They look better now that I've made them much smaller but I think it's hard to see between the tabs wich is why I was wondering if there is a way to round a corner of each tab. Thanks for the help

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=ef99642a-3ca2-4381-8de5-208eabce43e8&file=tablayout.png
Under properties of the tab control you can change the "Style" to buttons. See if you like that better. The other option is to select "none", and then build fake tabs using buttons or labels and write code to control the tab control. However, that is a lot of work, and probably hard to make it look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back