Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multi Line Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookendb

IS-IT--Management
Jan 29, 2004
US
I have a forwarding question. I have 5 2616's that share 4 scr's. They want to be able to forward all of these lines to VM by either pressing forward or make busy, or an equivalent, on a single phone. I tried the obvious, of setting up MARP and LHK on the first phone, they I programmed in CFW and MSB on the phone but only the first extension will forward to VM (by using the CFW button, MSB had NO effect). I am stumped. How can I get all the lines to forward to VM, seems like there should be a way of sending all the lines to VM by only having to access/touch a single phone.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
-EFB

Hi,

Only the marp phone controlles the forward and stuff like that.

What you could do, is make a phantom (With the current number, change the sets to a new (non-did) number) and default CFW that to the sets. Use remote CFW to forward the phantom the VM...

Marc D.

one_234.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back