Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multi-access RAS solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2002
GB
I need to provide access for up to (initally) 12 modem connections but potentially up to 30 - connected via primary rate ISDN.

In the past we've used Equinox's DMP for this and it works well but apparently has been discontinued, does anyone else have any recommendations?

Only two I've found are Eicon's Diva Server PRI-30M (which seems more geared to out-bound comms rather than in-bound) and Multitech's MultiAccess device but that also does RADIUS etc whereas the intention is just to connect something to a Win2K RAS server and control everything on the server rather than a separate device.

Take a look at Patton Electronic's products in their Remote Access Products category.

The 2977 sounds like what you're after. I've been looking at the 2977/B4; it is the least expensive product of that type I've found.

Let us know how it works out.

Eric Klintworth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back