Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MSQ541 - Work Request Business Process 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpes1

MIS
Apr 21, 1999
US
We are starting to review the implementation of work requests. I'm would be interested in seeing examples of any Business Process Templates (MSQ04A) that you might be using with WRQ. If you have any can you share some screen prints with me? I'm interested in seeing how they are being used.

Actually, examples of any business process templates would be highly appreciated.

Rgds
Donna

Donna.Peske@Newmont.com

Donna,

Greg Madsen here...

Did you ever get an answer about using Work Requests?

Hi Greg!

I have some information on Workflow now. I was hoping to be able to customize it for other entities, not just WO's, WR's and Leave.

Rgds
Donna

It's been awhile since I last did that.... We had to have a programmer manually edit the subroutine for Projects and Incidents.

Don't know if you've 'been there, done that,' but '...to customize it for other entities...', I imagine you have to create your own 'BPET' table code for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back