Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MSExchangeRPC issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

intel233

MIS
Feb 24, 2007
US
I am having an issues with Public folders. Users can't access them and I look on my Exchange server and the MSExchangeRPC services memory seems to be ballooning. I have to kill it and restart for users to be able to access the public folders. This is Exchange 2010 Version: 14.02.0342.003. It's a VM with 32gig Ram.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks will have to look at that. I entered anther post cause but how can I get a list of all IOS devices and the users that are associated with them? I see there are a bunch of scripts but they do not work. I think its the way this environment is setup. For me to get info from power shell I have to set-adserversettings -viewentireforest $true.

I have tried Export-iOSDeviceStatistics and ActiveSyncReport.ps1

My exchange servers sit in the root domain.

I blocked the old IOS and the issue is still happening. You have any other ideas on what might be causing this?

TIA

It isn't part of a rollup. Try the registry method in 2535105 first and by all means try the throttling policy but I don't think it will make any difference as you are hitting an RPC limit. If all else fails, yes you'd need to call MS to get the fix.

OK thanks. Just one more question. For the .NET, do I apply that to my MB servers or CAS servers?

Technically only the MBX but for completeness I always do all Exchange boxes in the org.

I did a dump file when the public folders stopped working and this is what I get:
Loading Dump File [C:\EXCHANGE\Microsoft.Exchange.RpcClientAccess.Service.DMP]
User Mini Dump File with Full Memory: Only application data is available

Symbol search path is: *** Invalid ***
* Symbol loading may be unreliable without a symbol search path. *
* Use .symfix to have the debugger choose a symbol path. *
* After setting your symbol path, use .reload to refresh symbol locations. *
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: Server, suite: Enterprise TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Machine Name:
Debug session time: Mon Aug 19 08:15:07.000 2013 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 36 days 3:31:30.492
Process Uptime: 10 days 0:34:22.000
Loading unloaded module list
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for ntdll.dll -
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for KERNELBASE.dll -
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject+0xa:
00000000`7779135a c3 ret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back