Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store, EventID: 9689

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCandyman

Technical User
Sep 9, 2002
US
I started getting this error on my SBS 03 Prem box, with exchange SP2 on it. The actual error message is:

Code:
Exchange store 'First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (AZDAS01)': The logical size of this database (the logical size equals the physical size of the .edb file and the .stm file minus the logical free space in each) is 18 GB. This database size has exceeded the size limit of 18 GB. If the logical size of this database is not reduced to less than the maximum size limit, this database will be dismounted the next time a database size check is performed.

I did find a link on how to tweak the registry and fix it, but i don't know if the Prem edition of sbs will allow the 75 Gig setting as it only mentions standard and enterprise editions of 2003 and not the sbs prem/stand editions. Any one know?

Thanks, hadn't done it before and just wanted to make sure it didn't toast the server with a bad setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back